Saturday, May 12, 2012

Quick post

Brilliant idea today to take the family out to eat. Not brilliant when we ended up at Pizza Hut. So my typical internal battle began. The old me ordered the four of us cheesesticks, hot wings and a large supreme pizza. Thankfully the new me skipped the cheesesticks and pizza, and ate a salad with 400 calories of wings along with water to drink! Chloe did well too. She ate 1 slice of pizza and a few wings. More calories than she'd like, but much better than the old Chloe. So Crystal has plenty left for dinner and tomorrow since me and Chloe won't be partaking in it.

More awesome news came today. Chloe has lost 5 pounds since the may 1st! To add to that, my scales at home now register my weight! I am 30 pounds less than I was March 1st. I am so proud of me and Chloe. We have a long road ahead still, but we can already see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment