Saturday, May 5, 2012

Contest weigh in results

At a little after 10am I registered for the local contest. As promised I am posting my weight. First off, their scales weighed me about 6 pounds less than our work scales. As nice as that was, I have to prepare for Tuesday's work weigh in showing me a little higher because of the scale difference. I am posting my weight just to keep track of it and have some accountability. I know anyone reading this will be allies of weight loss and friendly, but if any haters give me any crap on my weight, I will hunt you down lay on you with dead weight until your scrawny lil butt is writhing in pain. Okay, now where was I? Oh yeah, my starting contest weight for 5/5/12 is 389 lbs. Much better than 413 lbs that I weighed the beginning of March. Chloe was too young to join, but will be posting her weight (maybe) on here tomorrow. I can't weight to see the number next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment