Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pre-TGIF!

It has been a tiring, but productive evening. Made a low calorie french onion and mushroom soup along with baked chicken breasts on the side. I also made my very first smoothie (I know, way behind on that one) with lowfat soy milk, frozen unsweetened fruit and lowfat plain yogurt. Chloe thought it was too thick, so gotta tweak it a little. Total calories for the smoothie was under 110 so I was pretty happy with that. I ate all but 45 of my self limited calories today. Eating too far under my calories usually turns in to me wanting to binge eat. All is still going well with the eating, but didn't get any exercise.

The Facebook like page is somewhat Greek to me. I am trying to wrap my head around how I would like it to look, but can't figure out a couple things. Give it time and I'm sure it will be worth a couple seconds spent on it. Have a great Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment