Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm backkkkk...- Chloe's post

Hello! I know, "Chloe posted?!?!" (btw: sorry its been a while). Anyways, I've (surprisingly) did pretty well. I started somewhere in the 190's and as of this morning I'm 185.3! I can honestly say I'm pretty proud of myself. So Sunday dad and I went a a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood and today, while dad was at work, I played Just Dance 2 on the Wii (no I didn't cheat and use just the required arm) for almost an hour and a half. Today I was at my Mamaw's house and I almost did really bad... She decided for breakfast she'd make eggs, sausage, and cinnamon toast and for lunch she made egg noodles in chicken broth, boneless, skinless chicken, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Luckily, I didn't! I made sure to measure out and stick to a single portion. Let's just say after eating a bowl of egg noodles in broth for dinner, I have 33 calories of 1600 left. Sooooooo that's about it! Oh wait, one more thing; I promise to post more often!!! Okay, now that's it :)
Thanks for supporting my dad and I through our weight loss journey! More posts to come soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment