Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We're still here!

In case you are worrying, we are not off the wagon already. It's just been hectic through Christmas and we haven't had a chance to sit and post anything. So here is a quick catch up post until we resume more regular posts on January 1, 2012.

For me (Mike): I have not really been strict with my eating. There has been cookies and candy consumed, but at least in moderation. I have not weighed recently so I am not sure where I stand. Most likely I will weigh at work this coming Friday December 30th on the scales I have been using.

For Chloe: She continues to have more good days than bad. Pretty much everyday she tracks her calories on MyFitnessPal.com, even if she hasn't did that well. Just Dance is regularly used as her exercise and she still does her best to keep me in check.

We are doing our annual New Years Resolution to lose weight and are optimistic that this will be the last time we need to do so. I know the whole New Years Resolution thing is overdone, barely followed and most "experts" hate the thought of them...but we look at it as yet another chance to reaffirm our commitment to losing it. There will be more to talk about regarding 2012 goals in the coming days (along with pictures...yes, we are slow to getting them on here). Until next time, take care and hope all of you had a very blessed Christmas and look forward to sharing 2012 with you!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment