Monday, December 12, 2011

Chloe's Post...

Hey everyone! As you may already know from my dad's posts, I'm Chloe. I'm (very soon to be; December 22 is my birthday) 13, and I'm a 7th grade @ SLMS. Some of my hobbies are singing, playing volleyball, and cheer leading. Last year I tried out for South's first ever volleyball team but didn't make it (only 2 sixth graders were accepted and lets just say they took the skinner girls to play), I also tried out for cheer and LOVED it but had to quit so my family and I could go to Myrtle Beach for summer vacation. Now volleyball tryouts have rolled around again and, as stupid as it may be to do this, I signed up to try out. I've been trying to lose weight for many reasons such as a better lifestyle, not having to wear women's x-large shirt sizes, but also to have a greater chance of making both cheer and volleyball.

My starting weight is, believe it or not, 191 lbs. My main goal weight is 135 lbs., the size of a NORMAL 13 year old., but my short- term goal is to be at, or under, 160 by cheer tryouts and down to at least 170 by volleyball tryouts. And yes, I know this may be a big goal but they informed us that tryouts may not be for 6 more months and according to My Fitness Pal Calorie Counter, if I keep doing good on my calories and exercises, I will lose 10 lbs. every month and a half. These past few days I have been very proud of myself and how committed I've been to my new lifestyle. And yes that's whats this is, not a diet, a new lifestyle. With much support from my family and friends, losing my weight will be a lot easier.

I probably won't be able to upload very often because I normally have tons of homework , but luckily I had none tonight so mom and I were able to play Just Dance 3 for about an hour, and I have a choir concert tomorrow, in which I have... ready? A SOLO! Oh, and dad wanted me to tell everyone that tomorrow we will have a picture of me and him up :) Have a good night everyone!

Chloe :)

1 comment:

  1. Clarke was fussing today because everyone was having candy before softball and she was eating strawberries, but she's trying to get back on track too!

    ReplyDelete