Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday...need I say more

Between staying up too late watching football last night and perhaps too few calories consumed yesterday, I was not feeling the whole Monday thing at work today. Fortunately, I had some Fat 2 Fit Radio podcasts to get me upbeat. Me and Chloe managed to eat well today...She did better than me though as I got into the pretzels and peanut butter for a snack that I didn't need. As good as I can do for several hours, it only takes one weak moment to blow it all to heck. Fortunately though, Chloe got me back on track and I put the junk away. Total calories for me today were about 2400. Not the greatest, but not bad.

As I type this, Chloe has been doing "Just Dance" for the XBOX 360 for about an hour. That is a fun way for her to burn calories by dancing to music she likes. I should take the time to be active, but I had some school related documents to gather for tuition reimbursement to be paid to me at work. Thankfully my school is over until January, so I should have more free time to focus on my weight loss efforts.

Guess that is about all I got for today. Day two was a little rough with wanting to eat stupidly, but I righted the ship and all is good. More to come later. Take care friends.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment