Friday, January 6, 2012

BBQ belly

Hey everyone. I have some good news and bad (that was good at the time) news. Good news, I'm down to 188.5 from 191.0 (YAY! *Clap, clap, clap*)! And now for the bad news (that was good at the time)... My family and I went to Sonny's BBQ for dinner tonight and I had a half rack of dry rub ribs, a sweet potato, mac-n-cheese, and 2 pieces of garlic bread. I not only royally screwed up but so did Dad (Mike) when he ordered all you can eat ribs (he ate about 1- 1 1/2 racks total), mac-n-cheese, fries, and 2 pieces of garlic bread. I went 631 calories over 1600 cal. and Dad went at least 1000 calories over. Needless to say, we had a very bad night and we are now beating ourselves up for it. We've both promised to get back on track tomorrow. Well, I'm headed to bed since everyone else is. Either Dad or me will update later on tomorrow. Night everyone and God bless! -Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment