Saturday, March 2, 2013

New, yet oddly familiar...

So I logged into Blogspot with the intentions of creating yet another, my 3rd, blog. The idea was it would be a place for me to post daily (okay, weekly) pics of healthy meals, pics from where I am walking at and just a journal type blog of this fresh start to getting my weight off. I figured that since Chloe isn't really into posting stuff, I could include her as needed on the new blog and just not worry about drafting her in to be a big part of it.

It was only after seeing my first failed blog staring at me on my account page that I made the connection. I continuously never finish what I start...just like my blogs. So instead of throwing away another year of posts that document the good and bad, I am going to build on it. This is not all for nothing, and I need to realize that every misstep in the past has gave me an education in what not to do.

I won't drag this post on and on. Basically, I am having a grand re-opening of Mike and Chloe Lose It that will be stocked full of new found commitment and motivation in the Young household. I hope I can still find the much needed support of friends, family and those I have never met. Yes I have said some of this before. I get that. But my only option is to jump back on track and rededicate my focus, so if I sound repetitive than so be it. The only other option is to give up...and that is NOT an option.

Take care and talk to you again soon,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment