Monday, March 4, 2013

Back again!

Told you I'd be talking to you soon :0)

No need for me to go into boring details of my meals, but I will tell you that I have managed to stay within my calories and ate the good veggies and fruits the last 2 days.

I will be joining the local fitness center this week and getting a family membership. My plan was to do that today, but with my mom in the hospital and a packed to do list for school, I had to put it on hold. This will be a for sure thing, I mean I didn't buy nice workout shoes for nothing, lol.

A friend of mine pointed out a great page on Facebook. This really cool guy shares his story of overcoming being over 400 pounds and how he lost it the common sense way. While looking at his page there are tons of inspirational comments from him and others, tips and other useful items for anyone looking to get fit. His name is Tony, but the page is The Anti-Jared...here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Anti-Jared/285102642711?ref=ts&fref=ts

I hope you all have a great week and I'll check back with you all soon.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment