Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Endings and Beginnings...

Hello friends. It has been ages since I have posted on here and I felt like I owed it to Chloe and myself to do an update for those kind enough to have read this blog and supported us on this journey. We are still muddling through this weight loss battle. Usually we have 1 great eating day for every 2 not so great ones, but we still are conscious that we need to keep trying. This blog was started to help Chloe and I vent about how things were going, and has been great. Unfortunately though, time has not permitted us to keep up with it like we once did. Great pics on here of our success are bittersweet, as we now are a few pounds heavier than we were in those. I have a Facebook page, Big Daddy to Fit Daddy that I invite you to follow me on and "like" to see abbreviated posts similar to what I used to put on here. All support is always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks again for all those that have clicked on these posts and read our story. A brand new blog from me (not Chloe...15 year olds just don't have time for blogging, lol) will be coming soon and when it does, I will post the name of it on here so that all my friends and fellow weight loss fighters can follow along in my journey. Until then, take care :0)

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment