Monday, March 5, 2012

Just like Gene Autrey...

I'm back in the saddle again. Sure it took us weeks to get my head straight and bad food cravings under control, but at least it happened. This morning the desire to get healthy was off the charts. Memories of last year's weight loss and eventual self destruction came to my mind. Instead of looking at it as a failure, I am encouraged in knowing I/we can do it and that we know the right way to do it. My only negative I will post is my weight. I am at my highest weight ever, 413 pounds. But me and the kids, both Chloe and my son Austin are doing a healthy eating contest. Weight loss percentage will be a factor, but also how we eat and exercised will be big on who wins. Next week we will post our week 1 progress. Before that time comes though Chloe and I will aim at giving a update to keep us on course. Thats all I got for now. Take care friends and thanks for the comments and emails of support!

No comments:

Post a Comment